Saturday, June 25, 2011

Winnie the Pooh MURAL

HERE IS THE FULL MURAL BY LANCE CARDINAL  4' x6'
Hey everyone, my sister just had a baby and wanted to do a classic Pooh theme. I was excited to create some artwork for the baby room including this mural of the Hundred acre woods!!! I hope you enjoy these pics and commentary.
THE ENTIRE THING WAS HAND DRAWN ON A HUGE CANVAS, THEN OUTLINED FOR THE CLASSIC POOH LOOK
LOTS OF DETAIL



I THINK ITS VERY SIMILAR TO THE BOOK

ORIGINAL BOOK ILLUSTRATIONS


These three pictures are about 2 1/2' X 3 1/2'
I still want to put inspirational words on them too.

2 comments:

Ezequiel Brojakowski said...

Who doesn't love Pooh Bear? These room decors are very adaptable, as they can be placed in both baby girl and boy rooms. My wife would surely love these.

LANCE CARDINAL said...

Thanks, yes my sister loved them too!!!!